Wednesday 15 January 2014

All quiet on the Weymouth front.

A nice fine day yesterday, so decided on some walking excercise to go with my New Years Resolutions. Did the full circuit of Loddy, which i've not done for a while. With just my 'walkabout' camera gear slung around my neck, i was quite hopeful. It was extremely quiet bird-wise with everything staying out of range for even the longest lenses. These magpies were a mild point of interest, with a group of around twenty kicking off in the hedge by the western path.


Later, i had a look in at Radipole lake, which was almost as quiet. I had hoped to see some Bearded tits, but not to be. The Ibis on the football field was absent too.


1 comment:

Happy New Year

Just like to wish all my friends, contacts, fellow tortoise riders, and arch enemies a fantastic new year, with lots of great wildlife encou...