Wednesday 20 November 2013

Some you win, some you lose.

Beautiful sunny day yesterday (Tues). Decided to have yet another full day chasing the Blandford otters. Took just my 300mm f4 with a 1.4 TC, and hand held it,,,, I thought that'll be good enough for otters on a bright, but chilly day. On reflection I wish i'd taken my bird gear, because I saw not one flippin' otter. Danny took his long combo and got some fair shots of the local birds, I chose wrong again. Aah well! A pleasant day in the sun, with some friends, and a bit of banter is not to be sneezed at. My best shot out of around twenty is below, just a record of a fruitless day in November. The otters were sighted and captured by a few lucky toggers briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year

Just like to wish all my friends, contacts, fellow tortoise riders, and arch enemies a fantastic new year, with lots of great wildlife encou...